Shofu Zirconomer Improved reinforced Glass Ionomer with special zirconia fillers Dental
Zirconomer Improved reinforced Glass Ionomer with special zirconia fillers defines a new class of restorative that promises the strength and durability of amalgam with the protective benefits of glass ionomer while completely eliminating the hazards of mercury while proviing sustained fluoride protection. Ideal for a range of restorations including permanent posterior restorative in patients with high risk as well as cases requiring strong structural cores and bases.
- High strength and durability like Silver amalgam with protective benefits of glassionomer
- Improved edge strength and marginal adaptation
- High translucency, flexural modulus and compressive strength
- Improved mixing and handling characteristics
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and erosion
- Remarkable radiopacity
- Sustained high fluoride release for anti-cariogenic benefits especially in cases with high caries risk
- Exceptional for minimally invasive procedures as it chemically bonds to enamel and dentin while displaying tooth-like co-efficient of thermal expansion, which results in low interfacial stresses and minimizes the potential for failure
- Packable and condensable like amalgam without the hazard of mercury or the risk of corrosion, expansion, and thermal conductivity
- For class i & ii, structural base in sandwich restorations, core build-up, root surfaces where overdentures rest, in both pediatric and geriatic cases, as long-term temporary for fractured cusps & fractures amalgam restorations as well as in ART techniques.
There are no reviews yet.