Shofu Hy-Bond Polycarboxylate Cement cementation of cast restorations and orthodontic appliances
- Hy-bond Polycaroboxylate cement is indicated specifically for successful cementation of cast restorations and orthodontic appliances
- Developed with Shofu’s patented Hy-Agent additive (tannin-fluoride),
- The Hy-Agent helps to minimize post-operative sensitivity and increase compressive strength
- Cementation of cowns, bridges, inlays
- The lining of cavities and lesions
- Chemically adheres to the tooth structure and cast appliances
- Exhibits high adhesive strength and low solubility
- Radiopaque, easy to mix and manipulate with a very low film thickness.
- Can be placed on freshly cut dentin with no pulpal irritation
- Less technique sensitive due to the tannin-fluoride additive
There are no reviews yet.